Pallets are products that allows you to install and transport various cargoes with the help of lifting devices. Pallets removed by any lifting device can optimize the transport of goods placed on them.
Engineered molded wood pallets are made in one solid piece from dried wood fibres and environmentally safe synthetic resin in a compression mold under high pressure and temperature.
Some of the benefits of using engineered molded wood pallets are:
– The most important benefit of the molded pallets is that they are nestable and a stack of 50 pallets nest approximately 7 feet high.
– Highly resistant to mold and has only 6-8% moisture content with no moisture transmission to product or packaging load on the pallet.
– Safe load ratings up to 2500 lbs. dynamic, and 7500 lbs. static, per ASTM Standard D1185
– Available in four robust weight carry capacities for loads ranging from light to extra-heavy duty
– 52% greater resistance to fork-related, pallet edge damage compared to nailed pallet boards
– IPPC-ISPM 15 export compliant – no need for stamps and expensive heat treatments
– Sanitized at 350 degrees Fahrenheit during the molding process
– Clean, free of listeria and other contaminants
– 33% lighter than comparable, new hardwood pallets
– Safer and easier to handle as they have no nails or splinters to damage the product or injure personnel.
– USDA Certified BioBased Product for using a high percentage of renewable, plant-based materials
– Typically priced much less than new hardwood-style pallets