Often referred to as ‘layflat’ or ‘pillow’ tanks, our water bladders have been developed with the harshest of emergency aid environments in mind. We offer two specifications; medium duty for economic water storage or heavy duty for multi-site storage applications and water transportation.
The tanks are extremely versatile and can be unrolled and used on any area of flat ground that has been cleared of debris, they require no special tools for installation, and are easily emptied and packed for storage when not in use.
• 1,000 to 100,000 litre capacity
• Suitable for deployment in ALL climates
• Installed by 2 people in under 15 minutes
• Securely packed in ISPM15 heat treated plywood cases suitable for export
• Includes instruction manual and bladder repair kit
• Supplied as individual tanks or as part of a kit to include optional pipework, pumps and tapstands for water distribution
• Suitable for water/waste water storage & transportation and for chemically contaminated waste water applications.
• Can be used within a CBRN approved system
Construction: All bladders are fitted with reinforced corner mouldings with integral tie-down holes and an automatic pressure relief valve set at 1PSI (0.007Nm/m2) to prevent bursting through overfilling.
Outlets: Medium Duty Static Water Tank (up to 20,000 ltrs)
One 2” BSP(M) reinforced PP moulded outlet with screw cap to one side of tank
One 4” BSP(F) PP moulded outlet with PVC screwed cap and integral pressure relief valve at the top of the tank.
Outlets: Heavy Duty Static & Transport Use Water Tanks (up to 100,000 ltrs)
Two 2” BSP(F) anodised aluminium screwed outlets installed to one side of the tank.
One 4” BSP(F) anodised aluminium screwed outlet with PP screwed plug incorporating an integral pressure relief valve at the top of the tank. Extra outlets can be provided to suit the tank application.
Outlets: For tanks 60,000 ltrs +
Two 4” BSP(F) anodised aluminium screwed outlet with PP screwed plug incorporating an integral pressure relief valve at the top of the tank.
|Medium and Heavy Duty Tanks up to 100,000 litre capacity
|Base cloth: PES/PES (1100g/m2)
|Breaking strength: 4000N/5cm
|Tear strength: 600N
|Temperature resistance: -30C to +70C
Groundsheets: Produced approximately 1.00m larger than the bladder tank dimensions when empty. All groundsheets are fitted with moulded in eyelets for pegging down if required.